Hopefully this ends the endless bleating about “I want to be the first organic result on Google for Fingernails!” Mmmwahhhaaa
Today is the tomorrow I’ll never have…
I’m not sure who to attribute this quote too, perhaps it’s an original & I actually came up with it!! Kinda doubt it though, unless in my older years I have become a writer!! I either just remembered it or it popped into my head, so I posted it…
A search for it on google reveals no source. If anyone can source this original quote, please let me know via the contact form on this website so I can attribute it appropriately, thanks.
You can change the Apple Developer ID that Xcode has associated using Mac OS X’s Keychain Access app:
- Quit Xcode
- Open Applications > Utilities > Keychain Access
- Locate the Keychain entry named “daw2.apple.com ([your Apple ID])” of kind Internet password
- Delete this Keychain entry and retry the download in Xcode by re-entering your credentials, or double click on the entry and update the Account and Password fields
- Open Xcode and retry the content download
- Open Itunes.
- Click on ‘Itunes Store’ on the left panel
- Click on ‘Account’ under the ‘Quick Links’ section
- Scroll down to ‘Subscriptions’ in the ‘Settings’ section
- Click on ‘Manage’
- Change the auto-renew to ‘Off”.
- Click ‘Done’.